We are not ready to put away their protest signs just yet...are you?
On January 21, 2017, tens of thousands of Canadians took to the streets from coast to coast, and in Washington, D.C., joining together to defend women’s equality and other causes. We know there are events across the country that women and allies need to know about. Our mission is to inspire, unite and lead the charge for the advancement of women across Canada. Any time women gather with a collective intention, it's a powerful thing. Let's see this happen across Canada!
List it here
We encourage women's groups from across Canada to list their upcoming events related to women's health, economic security, representation, and safety.
- If Hacking Health is holding an event related to women's health care - list it here.
- If Lean In Canada is holding a workshop to help women take charge of their careers - list it here.
- If EqualVoice is holding an event for International Women's Day - list it here.
- If a local domestic abuse services organization is holding a fundraising event - list it here.
- If you are planning a march for women's rights - list it here.