Technovation Challenge is a worldwide competition offering girls around the world the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to become tech entrepreneurs and leaders. Over 250 girls in the Waterloo Region registered to participate in Technovation 2018, building apps and starting businesses that solve problems in their communities.
Technovation needs many volunteers to make things happen (men and women!)
- Instructors teach the teams at organized workshops.
- Coaches attend workshops to give one-on-one advice to teams.
- Mentors guide the girls through the development of their apps and their businesses.
- Judges review submissions from teams, offer feedback and encourage teams to keep building.
Join us for a Wine and Cheese evening to learn more about what’s involved in being a Technovation volunteer and mingle with past volunteers who will talk about what their experience was like. Did we mention there will be wine?
This event and all volunteering opportunities are open to all genders. Free parking is available in nearby Uptown Waterloo lots.
The Technovation Wine and Cheese is presented in partnership with Shopify.
- October 25, 2018 at 7pm – 8:30pm
57 Erb St W
Waterloo, ON N2L 6C2
Google map and directions
- 2 people are going